One thing that new generations does always before traveling is to do a little research to know what to expect of your new destination, when it comes to vacations you can not forget this!
Depending if you are coming in couple, with family or traveling solo, there are A LOT of options so to choose from. Let’s talk about first of places to visit:
From Cancun (north) to Tulum (south).
- Isla Mujeres: beaches, crystal water.
- Cancun: beaches, crystal water, restaurants, nightclubs, activities, shows, shopping malls, etc!
- Holbox: beaches, crystal water.
- Puerto Morelos: beaches, crystal water, a lot of cenotes.
- Playa del Carmen: beaches, crystal water, restaurants, shopping malls, nightclubs, activities, shows, vegan places everywhere.
- Cozumel: beaches, crystal water, museum, restaurants, shops, bars, etc.
- Puerto Aventuras: beaches, crystal water.
- Tulum: beaches, crystal water, boca paila corridor (you will love it!), restaurants, bars, eco-chic design in every development.
If are willing to see archeological places:
- Chichen itza
- Ek balam
These are the main and incredible ones, be sure to have with you sunscreen, umbrella or a hat and fresh water to enjoy the visit!
- Cancun adventures
- Xplor Fuego park (there are more xcaret parks this is the best for those who look adrenaline)
- Croco cun zoo
- La ruta de los cenotes
There are a many more options to look, but these ones we have tried and there are the most popular around the area, fun and safety is guarantee so now you have a little work to do in google to purchase your entrances, look for schedules and make reservations.