If you are doing some homework (let’s say research) to be pretty sure that investing your money in a Mexican property, we are glad to share you some facts about this to help you out in this very important step in your financial life:
- The money value.
- As many of you know, for countries that uses US dollars your money is stronger than Mexican peso and is even more convenient when we talk about investing in a property. The amount you maybe invest in your country maybe worth more to invest in Mexico since the location, amenities or property’s size is way more big than in your hometown. Make a comparative analysis for a little while and you will see what we are talking about.
- Modern infraestructure.
- Mexico has a complete infraestructure when it comes about communication, roads, public services, chain stores, and an admirable hospitality, (a big community of ex-pats too) so don’t hesitate, you will have anything you need in your new home like if you were in your hometown.
- The access.
- International Airports with plenty of connecting flights around the world to come and go without any problem.
- The lovely culture.
- The food, the ambience, traditions and landscapes are not dificult to get use to, since we are neighbours we also have many things that make easier to live or visit super easy here!
- A property doesn’t depreciate.
- Riviera Maya is the favorite destination for holidays in the Americas, also, real estate is the fastest-growing property markets and is very easy to rent-sale anything you want.
If you need more information you can contact us anytime to ask more details like using your IRA for buying a property in Mexico, we have a lot of options for you!